Full course description
HR Analytics Essentials
Learn foundational skills for turning your company's HR data into cutting-edge initiatives.
Join the Roux Institute and fellow HR professionals in Maine for an afternoon of learning and collaboration in the world of HR Analytics.
This high-energy seminar is designed to help non-technical professionals acquire core data analytics skills for use in real-world HR scenarios. Participants will identify business problems, create and test solutions, and make data-driven recommendations to leadership.
Program Format: 6/23/2023
- One-day seminar delivered in-person at the Roux institute (100 Fore Street, Portland, ME, 04101)
- Instruction provided by Jamie Warner, Northeastern Faculty Affiliateand Asst. Vice President for Data Science at a leading financial firm
• 12-1 PM: Arrivals and lunch at the Roux Institute
• 1-5 PM: Instruction and small-group collaboration
• 5-6 PM: Networking social on Roux Institute deck overlooking Casco Bay
Our in-person session will fill up, you may join the waitlist or register for the virtual workshop (https://roux.skillstack.northeastern.edu/courses/hr-essentials).